Current Job Opportunities
Property Management Executive
Well established in the Queensland Property Industry, Affinity Property has undergone significant transformation over the past year.
At Affinity, we recognise the role of a real estate agent has fundamentally changed. Nowadays, people want to speak with an Expert Property Advisor. Consequently, in addition to our traditional sales and property management services, today we provide clients with a range of value-added services. We have a highly experienced team and long-established expert partners, who assist clients with all their property needs. We are always on the lookout to bring on and develop top talent.
Real Estate, Property Management Executive
This is a unique career-building opportunity for an experienced candidate seeking career progression.
- Growth opportunity for career focused candidate
- Dynamic team culture where staff produce excellent results
- Access to personalised development plans and leading-edge technology
Partner with staff and clients to provide high quality services across all facets of property management. Drive performance and grow profitability in a leading, boutique national real estate company.
As the Property Management Executive reporting directly to the Head of Department, you will:
- Liaise and work with the property management team across all facets of property management to deliver outstanding client service
- Ensure performance standards are maintained and services are delivered on time and in-full
- Contribute to the review and improvement of property management processes, systems and performance
- Support the Property Management Department Head with staff mentoring, advice and technical training as needed
- Contribute to the development of new business with new and existing clients and play an active role in the set-up and management of new residential development projects
Skills & Experience
- Qld Real Estate Salesperson Certificate
- REIQ Accredited Property Manager
- Proven track record in successfully managing a property portfolio and/or managing all property management tasks
- Experience in mentoring and development of co-workers
- Strong computer skills – Console, MS Office Suite, ADL Forms, Realworks, real estate portals, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience in property trust accounting highly regarded
- The rigours of the role require an unrestricted Open Driver’s License to fulfill all duties associated with property management including: property inspections; visiting construction sites; property maintenance; viewings; and other out-of-office activities.
- Tertiary Education would be highly regarded
What’s on offer
- Work for an organisation that empowers their staff to progress and learn
- Fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who embrace new technology and want to progress and grow
- Long term client base with opportunities to grow new business and be involved with residential development projects
- Outstanding team culture where staff produce excellent results
- Access to personalised development plans and real opportunities for career progression and growth
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact the Property Management Department Head Jodie O’Brien
Please send your resume to Jodie O'Brien, Property Management Department Head Affinity Property Australia PO Box 565 Kallangur QLD 4503
Ph: 0448 099 712