Senior Property Manager
At Affinity, we recognise the role of a real estate agent has fundamentally changed. Nowadays, people want to speak with an Expert Property Advisor. Consequently, in addition to our traditional sales and property management services, today we provide clients with a range of value-added services. We have a highly experienced team and long-established expert partners, who assist clients with all their property needs.
The position is full-time and based at our North side Kallangur Office. The ideal candidate will be an experienced property professional, extremely well presented and have communication skills second to none. It is expected you will have your full Queensland Real Estate Agent's Licence (or committed to gaining this) and be tertiary qualified in a property related discipline, such as Property Economics, Valuation, Commerce or similar.
- Previous demonstrated experience in running a department
- Exceptional client management skills
- Experienced with all systems and processes within Property Management
- Ability and demonstrated experience in managing a budget
- End to end Property Management as a Portfolio Property Manager
- A passion to do things the right way
- Goal driven to grow the Property Management Department
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior personnel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an organisation set for big growth
- Forward thinking regarding systems and processes
- Strong communicator
- Previous experience in organically growing a rent roll
- Training and mentoring experience
- Trust accounting experience
If you believe you are suitable or would like further information on this exciting Property Management position please click apply or call Sean McCreanor directly on 0438 115 550. Please be assured your application will be held with the strictest confidence.
More About Affinity Property
The diverse range of services we provide to clients includes: buying; selling; leasing; affordable housing; marketing; property finance; contract negotiation, conveyancing and legal services; due diligence; insurance; maintenance; assistance with accounting and tax services; bill payments; auctioneering; property development; retirement living; body corporate management; property investment services; renovation information and services; styling and staging properties for sale and rent; and property planning in transition to retirement.
Our large residential property portfolio extends from the Sunshine Coast, covering Greater Brisbane and the Ipswich regions. We work with some of Australia's leading development companies, selling and managing new house and land estates and residential complexes. We also work closely with our existing clients and mum & dad property owners, helping people sell, buy and lease properties.
Over the past 14 years we've helped thousands of clients sell and lease their properties and we've managed numerous large, residential projects. In doing so, we've learned the importance of personalising a property marketing strategy using various channels to maximise the exposure of our clients' properties. We harness the latest technology and marketing expertise to promote properties so they stand out from the crowd.
For more information visit www.affinityproperty.net.au
Reasons why you will be excited by this role?
- Long-standing and successful company track-record
- A strong database of active clients and development projects to get working on
- Great working conditions & significant autonomy
- Strong support team
- Equity opportunity for the right applicant
How to Apply
We have a strong commitment to our employees and provide ongoing professional training and development. If you believe you are hungry and capable of successfully adding to our existing property portfolio, with the confidence to present your credentials to developers and sophisticated clients, we would like to hear from you. Written applications comprising resume and introductory letter (no more than 3 pages total) should be emailed to:
Sean McCreanor, Managing Director, Affinity Property Australia Pty Ltd