5/18 Carnarvon Crescent Fitzgibbon
Contact agent for details
Boutique Town Home in Fantastic Location
At the end of your day, relax on your front patio and watch the sunset over the abundant adjacent parkland. This lovely townhouse offers a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle in the heart of Fitzgibbon. With gorgeous parkland views from your kitchen, living and dining weekends will be a dream. Come home to your own private, serene oasis.
Conveniently located within easy walking distance to Carseldine Train Station, childcare centre, convenience stores, restaurants, supermarkets, schools, library and much more - yet it's tucked away in a quiet, peaceful, exclusive town home complex.
This property is ideal for First Home Buyers, Young Families, Retirees looking to downsize and Investors. You will love the following features on offer:
- Abundant living spaces with massive outdoor area
- Open plan living with great views to parkland
- Three good size bedrooms - room for family, friends and grandkids to visit
- Master with ensuite, main bathroom and third toilet/powder room
- Modern kitchen with lovely views to parkland and outside courtyard
- Separate internal laundry
- Beautifully presented, easy maintenance gardens PLUS room for a veggie patch or your
favourite garden plants
- Attractive parkland, playgrounds and bike tracks at your door step
- Separate auto garage with rear lane access
- Site gardening and caretaking service
- Your property insurance is covered with your body corporate payments
- Small boutique complex in excellent condition
This is Town Home living at its best! Call Chris McLennan 0412 484 929 today to arrange your own private inspection before the property is sold. This is one not to be missed.
: 116.00 m2
Built In Robes
Ceramic Tiled Floors
Close To Public Transport
Low Maintenance Landscaping
Modern Colour Palette
Split System Aircon
Affinity Property Australia
1482 Anzac Avenue
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.