Vanessa Hotton is an accredited property manager who is a highly effective communicator. As a loving mother of three girls and having run a family, she prides herself on being honest, loyal and approachable.
In Vanessa's words:
"I understand the importance of renting your property to the best possible tenant/s who will care for your property and ensure the property is maintained to a high standard. I also understand the importance of achieving the best possible rent and getting your property let or re-let in the fastest possible time. Our company has the best marketing in the industry and we have a highly experienced team who can assist clients with all their property needs including buying, selling, marketing, due diligence, insurance, maintenance, assistance with accounting and tax services, bill payments, auctioneering, development and body corporate management.
Please find below more information about how I can assist you:
- Cient testimonials - please check out my client testimonials on our web site. We have many very satisfied clients.
- How I get your property rented - I take great pride in marketing our rental properties with the same high quality marketing that most agencies devote to selling properties. This high quality marketing achieves the best possible price in the shortest time, ensuring my client landlords minimize vacancies and maximize their rental income whilst also capturing the largest possible pool of good prospective tenants. We aim to achieve the best possible rental price for your property by ensuring it is marketed correctly to the widest audience of potential tenants. Marketing through our high traffic web site is complemented with advertising through national real estate portals such as realestate.com, Domain and realestateview.com, along with social media marketing (on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube) and direct marketing to our extensive databases. A well maintained and smartly presented property that is marketed effectively can often achieve a 50% - 100% increase in enquiry which can mean an extra 5% - 10% in the weekly rent. Our rental property marketing achieves a high volume of tenancy applications per property.
- Recently leased properties - we aim to have properties re-let within 5 days from the end of a tenancy. In many instances we turn properties around within 48 hours. Please see below a link to my recently leased properties.
- Local market knowledge - our company has been operating in the Caboolture market for more than 7 years and we manage approximately 420 properties in the Moreton Bay Region.
- Experience - I have significant experience working in the property sector and have been managing properties in the region for the past 3 years.
- Arrears Management - we have a dedicated Trust Accounts Manager and have a very strong focus on maximising cash flow for our property owners. Our arrears management is the best in the industry and we consistently have arrears at less than 1%. For the 2017 year we have achieved arrears at less than 0.5%.
- Our team - the depth of our team is outstanding. We can guarantee you great service that will deliver excellent outcomes for your investment property.
- Existing tenants - we have a large portfolio of existing quality tenants and past tenants (more than 1,200) that we regularly communicate with through our CRM (Client Manager) system.
- Tenant inspections - we personally invite every quality prospective tenant to inspect the property at specific times. All inspections are attended by our Property Managers. For those prospective tenants who are unable to attend an inspection, we provide: full colour photography property report; an online tenancy application form to create a sense of urgency for the tenant to apply for the property; and other relevant information that presents your property in the best possible light."
Relishing a chance to showcase her legislative knowledge, Vanessa is happy to advise both tenants and landlords alike on the relevant property legislative issues. She is fastidious when it comes to routine inspections and landlords appreciate the depth of her landlord reports.
Her role involves all aspects of property management, including property letting, entry condition reports, exit condition reports, routine inspections, owner reports, tenant liaison, managing tenancy breaches, QCAT matters, legislative compliance and other property management tasks.
Vanessa has a strong passion in helping people with all aspects of Property Management, being highly motivated and self-driven and naturally having a bright and bubbly personality. She works well under pressure and has amazing attention to detail. She is well organised and committed to achieving the best outcome for everyone. Vanessa is also community minded and supports local charity “Best Friends Animal Rescue”.