Massive block with heaps of storage.
6 car spaces.
This older style home has just been completely renovated throughout.
Located in a quiet and leafy part of Kallangur close to the new USC Moreton Bay Petrie University.
Fully fenced backyard with heaps of space for kids, pets and backyard cricket.
The home is packed with great features including:
- polished wooden floors throughout for easy maintenance
- refurbished spacious kitchen with large kitchen bench/breakfast bar
- air conditioned living & dining
- 3 good size bedrooms, all with built ins
- new blinds throughout
- ceiling fans throughout
- refurbished bathroom
- study nook/utility room
- massive 3 bay shed* PLUS 2 car garage PLUS single car port = 6 car parking
- room for boat, caravan, Jet Ski, work truck and work tools
- spacious, fully-fenced back yard PLUS fully fenced front yard
Rarely do homes with this much storage come on the market for rent.
This home offers a great lifestyle and is located in a very convenient part of Kallangur.
Easy access to motorway, schools, shops, university, local restaurants and public transport close by.
* Please note: There is no power to the shed
Please submit your tenancy application on-line through 1 Form or download and submit the Tenancy Application Form.
PLEASE NOTE: CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 PREVENTATIVE PROTECTION MEASURES.
All inspections must be conducted as a private viewing and you must contact Affinity Property on 0448 099 712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We would prefer you to contact us via email if you can.
If you have recently returned from overseas travel or if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of a cold, please do not attend any open inspections.
Our office can send you digital tenancy application form/s and other digital documents and images regarding this property.
Please send your enquiry to email@example.com
On attendance at inspection you will be required to comply with specific preventative protection measures including:
- sanitising your hands;
- refraining from touching surfaces;
- maintaining distance from other people; and
- receiving documents by electronic means.