This large, spacious 4 bedroom + 2 bath + 2 living + 2 car family home is situated in a quiet, peaceful street surrounded by quality homes.
You'll love the expansive, open back yard with wide side access and potential for dual side access.
There is plenty of room for the kids and pets to run and play in a secure, safe environment.
There is also sufficient area for camper van, trailer, third car, boat, shed/s or caravan.
This home is one of the largest blocks in the entire estate and is fully fenced, with ample room to build your own pool in time.
The home features open plan kitchen, living and dining areas, which spill out onto the private back covered patio. The outdoor space is north facing, making it an ideal outdoor entertainment space all year round with beautiful winter sunshine and protection from the harsh summer heat.
This delightful home also has large, separate lounge room complete with recently upgraded large 8Kw air-conditioning, which keeps the whole house cool in summer and warm in winter.
There is heaps of room for the family to spread out and enjoy their own space.
The kitchen comes complete with Caesar Stone benchtops, quality appliances including electric oven, cooktops, rangehood and dishwasher for your convenience, as well as ample storage space.
The four ample-sized bedrooms each have built-in-wardrobes and ceiling fans.
The large master bedroom also features a walk-in-robe and ensuite.
This lovely family home is in a great position with easy access to all amenities.
Other great benefits of living in this home include:
- remote double-lock-up garage with internal access
- main bathroom has large bathtub and separate shower
- separate laundry alcove with full laundry storage space
- wide street frontage with side access and potential dual side access
window and door security screens
- easy care landscaping and gardens on 672m2 land
- water tank already installed to save on
water bills - plumbing installed with option to connect to toilet and laundry
- bus-stop outside your front door with direct access to Caboolture Train Station and easy trip to local primary school and high schools
- local parks and bikeways nearby
- approx 4.5km to Caboolture CBD and shops
- schools and bus/train terminal within approx 4kms
- private and public hospitals, University and TAFE approx 4.5kms
- quick access to highway - north and south bound
- half-way between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast
- less than 30 mins to Bribie Island Beaches
Don't miss this one.
You'll be impressed with the location and the opportunities this property offers to become your dream home.
Call Kyle Tether 0409 022 755 or Sean McCreanor 0438 115 550 to arrange your private inspection today.