Inspections & Administration Officer (Full Time)
Affinity Property Australia is a dynamic and innovative Queensland based property group. With residential sales, property management, retirement projects and management rights, Affinity has more than $300 million in assets under management. The company has firmly established itself as a market leader in the Moreton Bay, Brisbane & Sunshine Coast regions and provides a diverse range of specialised services to clients.
Our Property Management Division runs industry best practice with arrears below 0.5%. We have specialised task based roles supporting our Property Managers who share the management of our property portfolio. All roles in the company have opportunities for business development. Due to our growth and an internal promotion, we are now seeking a Full-Time Inspections & Administration Officer to join our dynamic, professional and friendly team.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to assist us with upholding our exceptional standards for the management of our well-established Property Management Department.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Conduct thorough quarterly routine inspections, including photography using company ipad
- Produce routine inspection reports via console and live agent
- Advise any concerns immediately to property manager
- Conduct thorough entry condition reports for both existing and new managements
- Conduct thorough exit condition reports
- Produce high quality entry and exit condition reports including photography
- Meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Other Property Management Duties as required
- Highly organised and methodical with good time management skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Approachable nature with exceptional people and customer service skills
- Observant and Inquisitive
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Common sense attitude
- Trustworthy and honest
- Non discriminatory
- Don’t mind working alone and autonomously
- High attention to detail
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Current Real Estate Certificate Registration (MANDATORY)
- Property Management experience and / or Inspections Officer experience
- Retain a current drivers licence at all times.
- Sound computer literacy
- Knowledge or practical common sense about property problems and potential problems including gardens, pools, structures, general repairs / maintenance and able to identify a potential or obvious problem / danger
- Local area knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills. Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, CONSOLE, and ADL FORMS
- Sound knowledge of RTA & POA Act
Attractive salary + Phone + Laptop + iPad + Car for work usages
This role is available now.
We will provide ongoing in-house & external training to further you career.
Please send your resume to Jodie O'Brien, Property Management Department Head Affinity Property Australia PO Box 565 Kallangur QLD 4503
Ph: 0448 099 712