Beautiful family home in Warner with bushland views
Set high on the hill in Warner, this beautiful family home offers a fantastic lifestyle.
Enjoy stunning views over bushland, outdoor entertainment space with cool summer breezes, warm winter sunshine and panoramic blue skies, this is Queensland living at its absolute best.
You will love the open plan layout, with kitchen, family, dining and living areas perfectly integrated with your outdoor living.
The large covered alfresco area is north facing, making it the perfect spot for a BBQ with family and friends all year round.
The fully fenced back yard has ample room for the kids and pets to run and play.
At the end of the street you have easy access to paved walkways and bikeways set amongst gorgeous parklands.
Kids can easily ride to school and adventure lovers will appreciate the great outdoor lifestyle on offer.
For the cycling & jogging enthusiasts, the local tracks link up to a massive network of bikeways that allow you to ride to the Petrie Markets, Redcliffe Beaches and many other great spots around Brisbane and the Moreton Bay Region.
This home has a well thought-out design with every space having form and function.
Boasting 9 foot ceilings and ducted air-conditioning, your family will appreciate the spacious feel and being warm and cosy in winter and cool during the hot summer days.
Being high on the hill, you can open your doors in summer for the cool sea breezes that flow through the open plan layout.
This stunning homes features:
- 4 bedrooms - all with built in cupboards
- large modern kitchen with caesar stone bench tops and gas cook tops
- stainless steel appliances including electric oven, ranghood and dishwasher
- walk-in pantry
- tiled entry, living and dining areas
- family / media room
- large master bedroom with massive ensuite, double vanity and walk-in robe
- main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- separate laundry with heaps of storage space
- spacious covered outdoor al fresco area with ceiling fan and TV
- fully fenced back yard
- side access for boat, trailer, caravan or extra vehicles
- immaculate, easy care gardens
- large double garage with storage
- 9 foot ceilings
- ducted air conditioning throughout
- security screens
- solar panels to help reduce your electricity bills
The vendors love living in Warner and enjoy the parks, lakes and brilliant lifestyle.
Their circumstances have changed and they need to move, presenting a great opportunity for you to buy this gorgeous family home.
Homes of this quality are snapped up quickly.
For more information or to book your own private inspection, please call Sean McCreanor on 0438 115 550.