Outstanding family home in Kallangur offering a fabulous lifestyle
The moment you set foot inside the front gate of 14 Cecily Street Kallangur, you will be blown away by what is on offer!
This unique home has been tastefully renovated and is situated in a quiet, elevated and convenient pocket in Kallangur. The area is experiencing significant gentrification, and you can see the care and effort going into the renovation and improvements of neighbouring properties.
14 Cecily Street boasts multiple outdoor living spaces, an inground saltwater pool, cost saving solar electricity system, excellent security, huge amount of storage space, and heaps of space for pets and/or young kids.
Inside you will find a fully renovated bathroom, second toilet and large laundry downstairs (which can easily be converted to a second bathroom), polished wooden floors upstairs, spacious bedrooms, modern kitchen, air-conditioning throughout, huge rumpus, second living area and/or fourth bedroom downstairs, and easy conversion to dual living.
Properties like this are incredibly rare. You can literally move in and live your dream lifestyle without any further improvements or renovations
This great family home has been freshly painted and has new ceiling lights fitted to all rooms.
Located in the heart of Kallangur you can walk to many services including schools, local bus services, local shops, bikeways, parks, and sporting facilities. It is a fantastic location ideal for a young family, extended family, or for investment purposes.
Key features of this incredible home include:
- 3 bedrooms upstairs (King Size Master Bedroom)
- Fully renovated bathroom and toilet
- Freshly painted throughout and new light fittings
- Spacious lounge and separate dining
- Polished wooden floors
- Full kitchen in good condition
- 1 x spacious back verandah with pretty views to back yard, pool, and surrounding trees
- 1 x north-facing front verandah – large enough for a day bed or small outdoor setting
- Air-conditioned and ceiling fans
- Second lounge area / fourth bedroom - fully tiled
- Very large rumpus (previously used as an office) – fully tiled. This are could easily be converted into one or two bedrooms, with separate dining and kitchenette – water, sewer and power are easily accessible for the area
- Toilet and large laundry space – big enough to easily create a second bathroom
- Very large covered outdoor entertainment area with views to the pool and backyard
The property also has:
- Inground swimming pool – in good condition – saltwater pool
- Solar electricity system
- Established gardens
- Water tank with pump
- 2 x outdoor sheds
- 1 x covered storage area under the house – with secure access
- 1 x covered storage area on the side of the home
- 3 x covered car parking
- Security gates at the front of the property
- Fully fenced
- 607m2 block
- Walking distance to train station, easy access to local schools and shops
This property is expected to sell quickly. Available to move in immediately. Don't miss out on this fantastic home!
For more information, please call Sean McCreanor on 0438 115 550.