Spacious family home in Petrie on large block with unlimited options
Have you been looking for a spacious family home in Petrie? Then this might be the one.
Situated on an elevated 809m2 block, you have plenty of options to turn this property into your dream home or a dual income investment property.
This charming home has beautiful, polished floorboards throughout, a gorgeous pot-belly stove in the spacious lounge area, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a separate sunroom/study area upstairs, north facing rear deck, good size kitchen, a large rumpus downstairs, separate laundry and multiple storage spaces.
There is plenty of storage for tools, kayaks, bikes, camping gear, a wine cellar, etc.
You can easily add a second bathroom and second kitchen downstairs, due to the existing layout of this home.
The property definitely lends itself to adding a second dwelling, due to the large block and positioning of the existing residence.
Located on a quiet street, you can walk to everything in Petrie including the Petrie Primary School (150m), Mt Maria Secondary College (550m), Petrie Train Station (1km), local bus services (280m), local shops, bikeways, parks, and sporting facilities. It is a brilliant location ideal for a family or for investment purposes.
Key features of this leafy and relaxed home include:
- Split level on an elevated block to capture cool summer breezes
- Spacious covered rear deck with great views - north-facing for winter sunshine
- 3 spacious queen-size bedrooms with large cupboards and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom has air-conditioning and picturesque views of the pretty front yard
- Bathroom has a large bath, shower, and vanity
- Neutral colour palette throughout
- Large lounge room with pot-belly stove and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Separate dining area off the kitchen
- Well-appointed kitchen with modern benchtops, great storage, and a pantry
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, range hood, electric oven, electric cooktop, and good size area for fridge
- Massive double carport with plenty of storage space and room for racking on either side and rear
- Large rumpus area downstairs that could be used as 4th bedroom
- Internal laundry downstairs
- Multiple separate storage areas downstairs
- Close to schools, public transport, shops, and other essential amenities
- Solid post-war timber home with iron/color bond roof.
- Fully fenced back yard and separate fully fenced front yard
Available to move in immediately! Don't miss out on this fantastic property.
For more information, please contact Sean McCreanor 0438 115 550