This lovely post-war home is perfect for the young professional couple or small family.
Situated on a quiet road, this property is close to the Paddington cafe precinct, Ashgrove restaurants and offers an easy, convenient lifestyle.
Easily walk to local buses with less than 15 minutes travel time to the city.
The expansive nearby park lands have extensive cycling tracks and provide a scenic outlook from your front veranda.
The property boasts some great features for simple, easy living including:
- 3 ample sized bedrooms
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Lovely open floor plan, with lots of windows and beautiful outdoor views
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large kitchen area with gas stove to save on your utility bills
- Fantastic parks with playgrounds and bike tracks directly opposite the property
- Fully fenced large yard suitable for young children or pets (subject to approval)
- Massive secure undercover storage area, ideal for a tradesperson, boat storage, tools, multiple cars, camper trailer, etc
- Undercover parking for two plus cars
- Surrounded by quality properties
- Walking distance to Ashgrove shops
Ornate cornices and beautifully refurbished wooden floors decorate the bedrooms giving a sense of history and class. The third bedroom is versatile and can be used as a dining area, study, children's playroom, depending on what your needs entail.
Every room has a lovely outlook, with leafy surrounds.
The kitchen has ample cupboard/shelf space with a brand new pantry and 3 double powerpoints.
All bedrooms have near new ceiling fans and block-out roller blinds installed to ease the Summer heat.
The space under the house is very large with access from the road in two locations where cars can be locked away, or it could be used as an entertainment area for the next family gathering.
*Please note you can apply for this property prior to inspecting*